Designated Areas Firearms Order (C.R.C., c. 430)
- HTMLFull Document: Designated Areas Firearms Order (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Designated Areas Firearms Order [8 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Designated Areas Firearms Order [163 KB]
Regulations are current to 2023-05-17
(1) District of Cochrane — excluding the organized municipalities of:
(a) Towns: Cochrane, Hearst, Kapuskasing, Smooth Rock Falls and Timmins;
(b) Townships: Black River (Matheson), Calvert, Fauquier, Glackmeyer, Kendrey, Mount Joy, Playfair, Shackleton and Machin, Tisdale and Whitney.
(2) District of Thunder Bay — that portion lying north of No. 11 Highway, bordered on the east by the Cochrane-Thunder Bay District Boundary and on the west by the Kenora-Thunder Bay boundary.
(3) District of Kenora and Patricia — those portions lying north of the main Canadian National Railway line.
The area comprising the whole of the Province of Manitoba.
That area commencing from the point on the Alberta-Saskatchewan boundary intersected by the north boundary of Township 68, thence west along the north boundary of Township 68 to its intersection with the 5th meridian, thence north along the 5th meridian to its intersection with the north boundary of Township 92, then west along the north boundary of Township 92 to its intersection with the Alberta-British Columbia boundary, thence north along the British Columbia-Alberta boundary to the boundary of the Northwest Territories, thence east along this boundary to the point where it meets the boundary between Alberta and Saskatchewan and thence southerly along the Saskatchewan-Alberta boundary to the point of commencement.
4 Yukon Territory
The area comprising the whole of the Yukon Territory.
5 Northwest Territories
The area comprising the whole of the Northwest Territories.
All that part of the Province of Quebec situated north of the 50th degree of latitude, between the Quebec-Ontario border eastwards to the 68th degree of longitude, thence along a line extending due north to the 51st degree of latitude, thence eastwards along the 51st degree of latitude to the junction with the 60th degree of longitude, thence along the coast to the Quebec-Newfoundland border, following an imaginary line situated about 10 miles from the coast.
All that area of the Province of Saskatchewan situated north of the 54th parallel of north latitude.
- Date modified: