Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46)
- HTMLFull Document: Criminal Code (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Criminal Code [4897 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Criminal Code [7412 KB]
Act current to 2023-03-06 and last amended on 2023-01-16. Previous Versions
FORM 4(Sections 566, 566.1, 580 and 591)Heading of Indictment
Province of ,
In the (set out name of the court)
Her Majesty the Queen
(name of accused)
(Name of accused) stands charged
1 That he (state offence).
2 That he (state offence).
Dated this day of A.D. , at .
(Signature of signing officer, Agent of Attorney General, etc., as the case may be)
Note: The date of birth of the accused may be mentioned on the information or indictment.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-46, Form 4
- R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 184
- 1999, c. 3, s. 58
- Date modified: