Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46)
- HTMLFull Document: Criminal Code (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Criminal Code [4897 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Criminal Code [7412 KB]
Act current to 2023-03-20 and last amended on 2023-01-16. Previous Versions
FORM 2(Sections 506 and 788)Information
Province of ,
This is the information of C.D., of , (occupation), hereinafter called the informant.
The informant says that (if the informant has no personal knowledge state that he believes on reasonable grounds and state the offence).
Sworn before me this day of , A.D. , at .
(Signature of Informant)
A Justice of the Peace in and for
Note: The date of birth of the accused may be mentioned on the information or indictment.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-46, Form 2
- R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 184
- Date modified: