Submission of Samples of Fabrics for Importation Regulations (SOR/86-872)
Regulations are current to 2023-05-17
- 1Fabrics imported by individuals for their personal use and not for resale.
- 2Samples of fabrics imported in lengths not exceeding 23 m.
- 3Fabrics imported in lengths not exceeding 2 m.
- 4Fabrics imported by custom tailors in lengths not exceeding 23 m.
- 5Fabrics valued at at least $4.38 per m and imported in lengths not exceeding 32 m.
- 6Long pile fabrics.
- 7Terry fabrics.
- 8Chenille or tufted fabrics.
- 9Felts other than those used for clothing.
- 10Tire cord fabrics.
- 11Lace and embroidered fabric.
- 12Fabrics classified under tariff item No. 5911.20.90 in the List of Tariff Provisions set out in the schedule to the Customs Tariff.
- 13Fabrics solely of jute or hemp.
- 14Fabrics containing asbestos.
- 15Floor coverings.
- 17Fabrics coated with asphalt or tar.
- 18Coated fabrics, other than the fabrics referred to in item 17, or impregnated fabrics if the weight of the coating or impregnation is in excess of 50 per cent of the weight of the finished fabric.
- 19Sensitized fabrics for photographic use.
- SOR/88-85, s. 1
- SOR/98-53, s. 1
- Date modified: