Rules of Appeal Practices and Procedures of the Court Martial Appeal Court of Canada
(Court File No.)
COURT MARTIAL APPEAL COURT OF CANADA
REQUISITION FOR HEARING
THE APPELLANT (or RESPONDENT, as the case may be) REQUESTS that a date be set for the hearing of this appeal.
THE APPELLANT (or RESPONDENT, as the case may be) CONFIRMS THAT:
- 1The requirements of Rules 7, 9 and 10 of the Court Martial Appeal Court Rules have been complied with.
- 2A notice of constitutional question has been served in accordance with Rule 11.1 of these Rules.
- 2There is no requirement to serve a notice of constitutional question under Rule 11.1 of these Rules in this appeal.
- 3The hearing should be held at (place).
- 4The hearing should last no longer than (number) hours (or days).
- 5The representatives of all parties to the appeal are as follows:
(a) on behalf of the appellant: (name of counsel or party if self-represented) who can be reached at: (address and telephone and fax numbers);
(b) on behalf of the respondent: (name of counsel or party if self-represented) who can be reached at: (address and telephone and fax numbers);
(c) on behalf of the intervener: (name of counsel or party if self-represented) who can be reached at: (address and telephone and fax numbers).
(If more than one appellant, respondent or intervener represented by different counsel, list all counsel.)
- 6The parties are available at any time except: (List all dates within 90 days after the date of this requisition on which the parties are not available for a hearing).
- 7The hearing will be in (English or French, or partly in English and partly in French).
- 8The appellant (or respondent or the parties, as the case may be) require(s) an interpreter to translate the proceedings into (English or French or both)
|TO:||(Names and addresses of other counsel or parties)|
- SOR/91-162, s. 3
- SOR/92-152, s. 17
- SOR/2001-91, s. 42
- SOR/2022-253, s. 29(E)
- Date modified: