Marginal note:Notice of objection
34 (1) A person may, within 90 days after the day on which the announcement referred to in section 33.4 is published, file with the Agency a notice of objection, in the form and manner determined by the Agency, related to the decision to establish or revise a pilotage charge.
Marginal note:Delay in case of failure to publish
(2) If the Authority establishes or revises a pilotage charge without publishing a notice referred to in section 33.3 or an announcement referred to in section 33.4, the notice of objection may be filed within 90 days after the day on which the new or revised pilotage charge comes into effect.
Marginal note:Grounds for filing notice
(3) A notice of objection may be filed only if
(a) the pilotage charge was not established or revised in accordance with the charging principles referred to in subsection 33.2(1); or
(b) the Authority did not comply with the requirements set out in section 33.3 or 33.4.
Marginal note:Effect of notice
(4) A pilotage charge is not suspended or prevented from taking effect by reason of a notice of objection and, until the Agency disposes of the objections set out in the notice, the Agency shall not make an order suspending the pilotage charge or preventing it from taking effect.
- R.S., 1985, c. P-14, s. 34
- R.S., 1985, c. 28 (3rd Supp.), ss. 307, 359
- 1996, c. 10, s. 251
- 1998, c. 10, s. 150
- 2019, c. 29, s. 238
- Date modified: