Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada


Bank Act

Version of section 621 from 2003-01-01 to 2023-06-21:

Marginal note:Superintendent may request winding-up

 The Superintendent may, at any time before the receipt of a request under section 622 to relinquish control of the assets of an authorized foreign bank, request the Attorney General of Canada to apply for a winding-up order under section 10.1 of the Winding-up and Restructuring Act in respect of the authorized foreign bank, where the assets of the authorized foreign bank are under the control of the Superintendent pursuant to subparagraph 619(1)(b)(i) or (ii).

  • 1999, c. 28, s. 35

Date modified: